In the years gone by, I’ve cranked out dozens of Christmas gift guides in the lead up to the big day. I don’t know why but it just became a thing that bloggers did, I guess it was a way to include a bunch of affiliate links into blog posts, but it always felt a little disingenuous.
Over the last couple of years, I’ve decided not to do many Christmas gift guides as I don’t want to encourage needless consumerism…but sometimes Santa needs a little helping hand. Rather than compiling gifts by gender (it’s 2019!) or by vague personality trait, I’m putting together a short list of cool, quirky gifts that’ll get you out of a pickle if you find yourself stumped about what to buy someone. Or if you forgot to add someone to your list!
As promised, here are my fave crowd-pleasing gifts :
- No One Is Too Small To Make A Difference by Greta Thunberg – £11.99
- Charbonnel et Walker sea salt and caramel truffles – £26
- Astley Clarke Black Onyx bracelet – £50
- Diptique Feu de Bois candle – £27
- Unicorn Tears Gin – £26.99
- KiiPix Instant Photo Printer – £39.99
- Herbivore Jade Roller – £26
- Whispering Angel Rose – £22.99