I have to admit, I love a bit of leopard print. It’s a bit of a guilty pleasure, I guess. I had a pair of gorgeous leopard print platform sandals from Dune which I used to wear to death, everytime I wore them I got compliments. Leopard print always feels like a guilty pleasure but the admiring glances always justify my leopard print lust. A couple of years ago while contemplating buying leopard print leggings on Twitter, Hilary Alexander replied saying they’re a classic and she has three pairs!
While I’m not quite brave enough for the leggings, I have been lusting a leopard print coat for a while. Well, if it’s good enough for Kate Moss… There are some incredible leopard print coats on the high street. While I’m not the biggest fan of faux far versions, I’ve included a couple in my round up:
- Topshop leopard print coat – £85I really like Topshop’s take on a leopard print coat. The boyfriend fit and slightly muted colour palette make it a subtle, classic wardrobe addition.
- Boohoo Bella crop leopard faux fur jacket – £30I actually really like the Boohoo cropped jacket. I think cropped fur jackets look cute and the actual leopard print of this little number manages to avoid looking tacky.
- Miss Selfridge leopard faux fur coat – £89 This coat has a bit of a 60s vibe, with a slightly nipped in waist which flares out. I really like the large leopard print and the dominant brown and camel shades.
- Marks & Spencer long leopard print coat – £139This is my absolute favourite out of my edit. The longer length and beautiful cut make this coat look super chic. Dear Santa, if you’re reading…
- Boden Sally leopard coat – £189This coat is just beautiful. The muted colour palette, minimal look and luxurious mohair make it a timeless investment