And it’s time for our final gift guide! I’ve saved the best for last, a list sure to put a smile on the face of the most discerning fashion lover. I’ve picked the most wanted pieces this year and pieces which are sure to be on the top of everyone’s must-have list for 2016:
- Hermes Flots, Fleurs et Frontaux scarf – £280This beautiful plum, aubergine and slate scarf is simply divine. Every true follower of fashion deserves to own a Hermes scarf.
- Manu Atelier Pristine bag – $550If you want major brownie points this Christmas, pick up a Manu Atelier bag. Set to be THE bag of 2016, the sleek, pared back aesthetic is reminiscent of Mansur Gavriel – whose bags were an instant sell out and whipped the fash pack into a frenzy.
- Burberry Classic Cashmere Scarf – £335This year saw the opening of Burberry’s Scarf Bar open, allowing Burberry aficionados to add a personalised scarf to their collection. The classic cashmere scarf comes in a choice of over 70 different colours so you’re sure to find the right hue to complement your favourite fashionista.
- Aquazzura Holli Lace Up Flats – £455Aquazzura changed the game with his covetable flats. From the Belgravia to the Christy, you can barely walk 10 paces without seeing the real deal or a high-street knock off. The new Holli is sure to be on every fashionista’s wish list in 2016.
- V&A Membership – £64 The V&A is arguably one of the finest museums in the world for fashion lovers. Recently home to McQueen’s record-breaking Savage Beauty exhibit as well as exhibitions exploring wedding dresses, ballgowns and shoes, I find myself at the V&A several times a year which more than justifies the membership.