Nothing says ‘I cherish you…and really put some thought and effort into your gift’ like something with your name or initial on it. Ever since I received my own name necklace, I’ve been a little obsessed with personalisation. Here are my favourite pieces, including a special something for your kitchen cupboard:
- Smythson 2016 diary – £140I’ve wanted a Smythson diary for forever, despite never managing to use a diary beyond March. But with my initials on the outside and the signature blue pages inside, who would want to write their important dates in anything else? My pal Jen from J for Jen opted for her whole name which also looks kick ass.
- Aspinal of London Travel Collection – £165As an avid traveller, I really need to invest in a travel set – my current passport is only 2 years old but the gold foil crest has already worn away! Anyone with wanderlust would appreciate this beautiful set, guaranteed to elevate any luggage set.
- Louis Vuitton LV & Me bracelet – £210Launched earlier this year, Vuitton’s Me & Me collection is right at the top of every fashionista’s wish list this Christmas. Each initial is available as a necklace or bracelet, I think the bracelet is just so dainty.
- Personalised Nutella jar – £4.99Need I say more? It’s Nutella. It’s personalised. It costs a fiver. This is the perfect gift so get one for everyone you know.
- Monica Vinader Alphabet Pendant – £80Monica Vinader is my go to jewellery brand, her pieces are super simple and look great stacked together. Quite frankly, investing in her pieces is addictive. I wear 4 of the Xxx bracelets stacked up and next on my list is the gorgeous rose gold R pendant.