This is going to be a super brief post, as I need to pack my suitcase and get some sleep! I’m sure London Fashion Week hasn’t escaped anyone’s attention. It has come around so, so quick and I felt totally unprepared. I thought I was going to miss my first show, thankfully I was just about on time. My day consisted of three shows, Caroline Charles, Body AMR and Jena Theo, more on those later. This is what I was snapped in today by the lovely Paolo:
Cardigan – Joy, Top – River Island, Skirt – Topshop, Tights – ASOS, Shoes – New Look
The first day of Fashion Week is always a learning curve. The main lessons I learnt today were bring a coat and you can never have too many business cards! Things which made my day include:
* Practically stalking Hilary Alexander, that woman was everywhere!
* Getting my picture taken lots
* Crepe de la Crepe – delicious!
* Being interviewed for Radio 2
* Catching up with lots of amazing blogger friends.
I’m now off to Paris, but expect many, many London Fashion Week posts when I am back.